BFG Tech have done an excellent job with this card, most of the time when you look for a video card that has a cooling solution as good as this we find ourselves taking up multiple slots in the case. BFG Tech has managed to output these cool numbers while still only using a single slot design.
The overall quality and design of the heatsink fan setup is excellent and it feels simply top notch. There really isn't much more you could ask for in an aftermarket solution. Sure we understand that you pay a price premium but not only do you get this exceptional cooling solution but also the pre overclock which helps in some places more than others, as well as a lifetime warranty.
If you're looking for an 8600GTS that packs a bit more punch than the normal run of the mill 8600GTS and cools quite a bit better (which in turn helps us achieve an even better overclock from the extra headroom), this could be the card for you. Sure we understand that it's more expensive but the quality of the product and the extras that BFG Tech offer really help justify the cost of the card.
The most interesting thing we have to wait for now is how the HD 2900 PRO goes and what price it comes in at. The 8600GTS is really in a bit of an uncontested area at the moment but this is about to change with the release of the HD 2900 PRO, so if you're not in a huge hurry it's probably worth waiting the extra few weeks to see what exactly AMD can bring to the table before you throw your hard earned dollars on a mid-range graphics card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Noctua to release two AM4-compatible low-profile coolers
- Battlerite to leave Steam's Early Access November 8
- Sharkoon reveal the AI7000 Silent & Glass PC cases
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM