Shuttle have opted for a black colour scheme with the Glamor line-up of XPCs. The pack doesn't give you a whole lot of information though; we actually can't even see the model number anywhere. We highly doubt that this would be the case when the units are shipped out to Shuttle's local distributors around the world otherwise it would be a bit of a lucky dip scenario.
One side of the box has the most information with a number of logos that mention Vista, DDR2, Overclocking, 7.1 Audio, Smart Fan and ICE technology, though apart from that there are no other details on what the particular model is capable of. Clearly the just mentioned features are seen across the board on the Glamor series, instead of making a number of boxes for each different model Shuttle have just chosen to create the one type and then simply place the model number on it.
Outside of the box there isn't much more to the package, when you dive inside you have a quick guide setup manual that gives you a run down on all the buttons and ports along with a little guide to installing the CPU. We have the usual driver CD that lets you get up and running as soon as possible, a black floppy disk cable and also a connector that converts HDMI to DVI.
There doesn't really need to be a huge amount of extras included in a Shuttle XPC as a lot of the regular motherboard extras are already included in the actual unit itself, such as the SATA and IDE cables.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit