Inside the Box
Seagate has focused its Freeagent Pro at the desktop segment market, with no expense spared. Seagate has done a good job on the package; the box the drive is shipped in is white with a full colour photo on the front along with some basic feature set info along with the size and interface supported.
On the back there is another colour photo of the drive, but no useful info is included, just a bunch of marketing hype on the drive.
The documentation included in the box is very simple but effective, being a simple setup you only need to plug in the power and an interface cable, depending on what your drive comes with.
The cables and accessories included for our model were a power converter and a USB 2.0 cable. Our drive does support both USB and eSATA but no eSATA cable was included, a definite strike against the drive. If you have eSATA on your board and want to use the eSATA interface you're going to need to buy an extra cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- Opera is the first browser with a built-in crypto wallet
- Samsung announces 8Gb LPDDR5, ready for the world of 5G/AI
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- Atari VCS upgraded to 8GB of unified memory
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit