Specifications of the ASUS Xonar D2 Ultra Fidelity Sound Card
Out Signal to noise ratio 118db
Input Signal to noise ratio 118db
Output THD 0.0004% (-108db)
Input THD 0.0004% (-108db)
Frequency Response (-3db 24/96k 10-46khz)
Frequency Response (-3db 24/196k 10-90khz)
Out/In Full scale Voltage 2vms
Audio processor: ASUS Av200
24bit D-A convertor of digital sources Burr-brown pcm1796
24bit D-A convertor of analog inputs Cirrus Logic cs5381
Sample Rate & Resolution
Analog Playback upto 192khz at 16/24bit
Analog recording upto 192khz at 16/24bit
S/pdif Input upto 192khz at 16/24bit
S/pdif Output upto 192khz at 16/24bit
Asio 2.0 Support
Inputs & Outputs
Analog Out 4x3.50mm
Analog In 2x3.50mm
Other line level input (4pin header on card)
Digital S/pdif In Coax Optical
Digital S/pdif Out Coax Optical
Midi Ports x2.
Full Dolby Technologies support
Comprehensive DTS labs support
3D Sound engines (EAX2.0)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit