Specifications of the ASUS Xonar D2 Ultra Fidelity Sound Card
Out Signal to noise ratio 118db
Input Signal to noise ratio 118db
Output THD 0.0004% (-108db)
Input THD 0.0004% (-108db)
Frequency Response (-3db 24/96k 10-46khz)
Frequency Response (-3db 24/196k 10-90khz)
Out/In Full scale Voltage 2vms
Audio processor: ASUS Av200
24bit D-A convertor of digital sources Burr-brown pcm1796
24bit D-A convertor of analog inputs Cirrus Logic cs5381
Sample Rate & Resolution
Analog Playback upto 192khz at 16/24bit
Analog recording upto 192khz at 16/24bit
S/pdif Input upto 192khz at 16/24bit
S/pdif Output upto 192khz at 16/24bit
Asio 2.0 Support
Inputs & Outputs
Analog Out 4x3.50mm
Analog In 2x3.50mm
Other line level input (4pin header on card)
Digital S/pdif In Coax Optical
Digital S/pdif Out Coax Optical
Midi Ports x2.
Full Dolby Technologies support
Comprehensive DTS labs support
3D Sound engines (EAX2.0)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz