While not quite as powerful as the original GeForce3 chipset, the Ti200 still manages to offer a lot of features and still leaves a little green in your wallet. So what kind of goodies can you expect?
- 256 bit GeForce3 Ti200 chipset
- 64MB Hynix 4ns DDR SDRAM
- Integrated 350MHz RAMDAC
- 175MHz Core frequency
- 200MHz memory clock speed (effectively 400MHz - DDR)
- Resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536 @ 75Hz
- 6.4GB/sec memory bandwidth
- AGP 4x capability
- TV-Out with resolutions up to 1024 x 768
- Support for Composite and S-Video TV output
- Full DirectX 8.1 compatibility
So what do all these numbers and figures mean to those who can't tell the difference between RAMDAC and S-Video? It means that while you're saving some cash on this card, you can still expect some very good performance. The 64MB of DDR memory will be able to easily handle your hardcore gaming tendencies, and the full DirectX 8.1 capabilities will allow you to remain at the cutting edge for some time to come still. Games haven't taken advantage of the per-pixel shading and vertex shading yet, but they will be soon. This card will let you see these awesome effects in all their glory.
So now that we have the base numbers down on paper, lets take a look at what you'll get.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1/2 screenshots & Rookie mode
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit