we've been hearing more and more from the Prolink company lately. Their quiet past is being shattered by their onslaught of the MultiMedia arena. Since nVidia has become a household word, Prolink has been busy trying to use every one of them. This works well since the company also has a reputation for offering their ware with a reasonable price tag attached.
today's contestant is one of the newer products to hit the streets; namely the PixelView GeForce3 Ti200 video card. This is the Graphics Processor that everyone thought would be called the GeForce3 MX. It runs at a bit slower clock speed than the original GeForce3 cards, but still offers all of the DirectX 8 support of the older models.
So how well does the Ti200 perform? How much worse is it than the full-blown GeForce3? Enter and we shall see...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scoop 12% off Fallout 76 Bethesda keys for PC
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms