Now we get to the board's BIOS setup. Foxconn has gone with the traditional blue menu based Award 6 BIOS that we know and love. The motherboard's budget status eliminates it from being an overclockers board. Foxconn has placed what overclocking features it supports under the "Fox Central Control Unit" menu.
Bus Speeds :-
CPU FSB Overclock Choice: 800MHz to 3000MHz in 1MHz Increments
DIMM Voltage Control: 1.68v to 2.36v in Various Increments
NB Voltage Control: 1.16v to 1.62v in Various Increments
PCIE Voltage Control: 1.38v to 1.95v in Various Increments
CPU Voltage Offset: +/- 0 to 40mV in 1mV Increments
As you can see there are very little overclocking options on the board. With this limited amount of settings we only managed to get the motherboard to 438MHz.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's new 34-foot Onyx: portable 4K cinema screens
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- Halo devs: PC community is very important to us
- Modded Halo Online PC project under fire by Microsoft
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit