Now we get to the board's BIOS setup. Foxconn has gone with the traditional blue menu based Award 6 BIOS that we know and love. The motherboard's budget status eliminates it from being an overclockers board. Foxconn has placed what overclocking features it supports under the "Fox Central Control Unit" menu.
Bus Speeds :-
CPU FSB Overclock Choice: 800MHz to 3000MHz in 1MHz Increments
DIMM Voltage Control: 1.68v to 2.36v in Various Increments
NB Voltage Control: 1.16v to 1.62v in Various Increments
PCIE Voltage Control: 1.38v to 1.95v in Various Increments
CPU Voltage Offset: +/- 0 to 40mV in 1mV Increments
As you can see there are very little overclocking options on the board. With this limited amount of settings we only managed to get the motherboard to 438MHz.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 could rock huge 6.66-inch display
- Cyberpunk 2077 team won't 'artificially' extend playtime
- Dell's 49-inch ultra-wide monitor rocks 5120x1440 resolution
- COD: Black Ops 4 emotes let gamers peak around corners
- Sony ramping up services framework for next-gen PS5
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon