Package and Contents
Foxconn's G33M motherboard is aimed at the OEM and base line segment, The box is a no frills design with just the name and model written on the front, along with the fact that this motherboard uses a Micro ATX design.
The back of the box contains some marketing info on the board's main features, but nowhere is there a main specs sheet or a colour photo of the board, something that would definitely aid in the decision in whether or not to purchase this board.
The documentation bundle with the Foxconn G33M is rather disappointing, only a basic installation pamphlet is included. The main manual is on the included CD in PDF form, not real helpful if you don't have a second PC around to read the manual on while you set up. Though the board is a budget design, skimping out on the user manual is a definite strike against this board.
Down to the cables and accessories, included you get yourself a single SATA cable along with a SATA power adapter cable and IDE cable. Something we weren't expecting in the box was the inclusion of a Firewire PCI slot cover bracket, always a welcomed addition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Lord of the Rings 'Tolkien' biopic movie gets release date
- New Anthem gameplay details: story, progress & customizing
- VLC media player passes 3b downloads, headed for Switch/PS4
- Dead Cells moves 100,000 units within its Switch launch week
- Become a god in SMITE's launch trailer for Nintendo Switch
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media