Package and Contents
Foxconn's G33M motherboard is aimed at the OEM and base line segment, The box is a no frills design with just the name and model written on the front, along with the fact that this motherboard uses a Micro ATX design.
The back of the box contains some marketing info on the board's main features, but nowhere is there a main specs sheet or a colour photo of the board, something that would definitely aid in the decision in whether or not to purchase this board.
The documentation bundle with the Foxconn G33M is rather disappointing, only a basic installation pamphlet is included. The main manual is on the included CD in PDF form, not real helpful if you don't have a second PC around to read the manual on while you set up. Though the board is a budget design, skimping out on the user manual is a definite strike against this board.
Down to the cables and accessories, included you get yourself a single SATA cable along with a SATA power adapter cable and IDE cable. Something we weren't expecting in the box was the inclusion of a Firewire PCI slot cover bracket, always a welcomed addition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam