Package and Contents
Foxconn's G33M motherboard is aimed at the OEM and base line segment, The box is a no frills design with just the name and model written on the front, along with the fact that this motherboard uses a Micro ATX design.
The back of the box contains some marketing info on the board's main features, but nowhere is there a main specs sheet or a colour photo of the board, something that would definitely aid in the decision in whether or not to purchase this board.
The documentation bundle with the Foxconn G33M is rather disappointing, only a basic installation pamphlet is included. The main manual is on the included CD in PDF form, not real helpful if you don't have a second PC around to read the manual on while you set up. Though the board is a budget design, skimping out on the user manual is a definite strike against this board.
Down to the cables and accessories, included you get yourself a single SATA cable along with a SATA power adapter cable and IDE cable. Something we weren't expecting in the box was the inclusion of a Firewire PCI slot cover bracket, always a welcomed addition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Because science: sperm used to deliver cancer drug to tumors
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series