Layout wise the GIGABYTE P35T BIOS is identical to the P35 DQ6, this is because they use the same setup and BIOS code, just a different DRAM ratio setup for DDR3 memory when used. To locate the overclocking features you just look under the Motherboard Intelligent Tweaker(M.I.T) menu
CPU Host Frequency: 100MHz to 700 MHz in 1MHz increments
PCI Express Frequency: 100MHz to 150MHz in 1MHz increments
DDR3 OverVoltage Control: +0.05v to +1.55v in 0.05v increments
PCI-E OverVoltage Control: +0.05v to 0.35v in 0.05v increments
FSB OverVoltage Control: +0.05v to +0.35v in 0.05v increments
(G)MCH OverVoltage Control: +0.025v to 0.375v in 0.025v increments
CPU OverVoltage Control: 0.83125v to 2.35000v in 0.00125v increments
Our overclocking results were impressive. While at Computex, with this board and Corsair DDR3 we were able to break 600MHz. We didn't get quite that high here, this is most likely due to cooling as our air supply simply can't beat the LN2 that was used by our insane guys at Computex, though it is nice to see some consistency happening across the board. P35 with DDR3 seems to be the big clocker here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- Page 4 [The Board]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Worldbench]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - HDD Performance]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit