Introduction & First Looks
Zalman might not be your first port of call when it comes to gaming headphones, and the ZM-RS6F which the company launched a few years ago isn't the greatest looking pair of headphones around. To top it off, despite the six integrated speakers they were never a great seller from what I could tell. But the good news is that Zalman are about to launch two new headphones, and today we're looking at the ZM-DS4F.
The ZM-DS4Fs look very much like any other pair of decent over-the-head style headpones. They're available in iPod white or black, although even the white ones have some black parts. The white ones actually look nicer than the black ones in our opinion, as the black ones have some odd cross thing going on around the ear cups.
The design itself is rather stylish, but nothing which really makes them stand out either, though some of you may see this as a good thing. The ZM-DS4Fs can be folded together for easy transportation and this makes them quite compact for when you want to use them on the go. As the ZM-DS4Fs are useful for other things besides attaching them to your PC, even those of you who don't go to LAN parties will find this to be a useful feature. They're an excellent pair of headphones for your MP3 player if you don't mind wearing a larger pair of headphones, but more on that later.
Now let's focus on the most important thing here, the speakers!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard