With the quest for the best PDA (Portable Digital Audio) player for the least amount of money, Frontier Images in Melbourne, Australia has decided to take on one of the most inspiring PDA players I have ever seen; the Gecko MP3 PDA. The Gecko MP3 is actually a rebadged DNA MP3 Player for sale in Australia, but with a new Audio Processor added for better audio quality.
When I received this MP3 player I looked at it and thought "This thing is so tiny, no way can it perform. Look at it, I'm more likely to loose this thing than enjoy it", but nothing could be further from the truth. The entire package comes with a Flash RAM reader and writer, which is what interfaces with your computer via the parallel port. A USB model is available if you want to pay an extra AU$20-40 for it.
Lets see if this baby is worth the dosh...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit