Arctic Cooling is not the oldest company around, but they have come a long way in making a name for themselves in the cooling product line. Many enthusiasts live by the Arctic Cooling brand name and this reputation is well deserved. They have a line of cooling solutions for nearly every niche area and their prices tend to be more than reasonable.
Of course, when it comes to cooling there is more than just the cooler. Besides the normal considerations of airflow and such, the Thermal Interface Material (TIM) plays a huge role in the overall effectiveness of the cooling solution. This holds especially true for those diehard overclockers where even small variations in temperature can make a difference in terms of processor speed.
Enter the above mentioned Arctic Cooling with a new TIM they have dubbed MX-2. While there are not that many players in this market area, the names that are out there have a huge reputation. So relax for a few as we take a look at this newcomer in the TIM market and see if it has what it takes to be a worthy consideration for your next project.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlerite to leave Steam's Early Access November 8
- Sharkoon reveal the AI7000 Silent & Glass PC cases
- Oculus founder has a new company, working on VR still
- Intel Core i7-8700K overclocked reaches 4.8GHz on air
- Intel Coffee Lake-S: flagship 8700K CPU, 40 PCIe lanes
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM