Not unlike most low-end cards, ZOTAC have opted for a smaller box design which shares the same character on the front as the 8800GTX AMP Edition card we reviewed last week.
The front of the box is very standard as far as information goes, we can see 256MB of DDR-II memory is included on the card, along with the card also having HDCP. The 8400GS is the first card in the 8 series line-up which doesn't support Dual-Link DVI.
Turning the box over we have a pretty standard layout. The back doesn't have any real specifics on the actual card, rather just some of the features that are supported.
As we open the package we are greeted with nothing fancy here, with only a driver CD and the S-Video to RCA connector included. While the package might be on the light side of things, the fact that this card is priced at a lowly figure of around $75 AUD / $60 USD makes up for it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz