Not unlike most low-end cards, ZOTAC have opted for a smaller box design which shares the same character on the front as the 8800GTX AMP Edition card we reviewed last week.
The front of the box is very standard as far as information goes, we can see 256MB of DDR-II memory is included on the card, along with the card also having HDCP. The 8400GS is the first card in the 8 series line-up which doesn't support Dual-Link DVI.
Turning the box over we have a pretty standard layout. The back doesn't have any real specifics on the actual card, rather just some of the features that are supported.
As we open the package we are greeted with nothing fancy here, with only a driver CD and the S-Video to RCA connector included. While the package might be on the light side of things, the fact that this card is priced at a lowly figure of around $75 AUD / $60 USD makes up for it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit