The latest offering to come out of the ZOTAC factory is the 8400GS, Nvidia's current low-end DX10 part. Priced relatively low, you can tell the card is for a certain market of people who really don't want to spend the big bucks or simply can't afford to.
The good news is that low-end cards have become better over time, to the point where they are a reasonable upgrade from onboard graphics equipped motherboards.
The high-end 8800GTX AMP Edition from Zotac really impressed us last time, and it shows us that Zotac can be a competitive force in the VGA market. Though in order to survive there is no doubt you have to be able to turn out a high quantity of low-end cards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Lost Coast HDR)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 10 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 11 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]