Unfortunately we had only a few days with the board, and in the haste we forgot to take our usual pictures of the BIOS screen, our bad. The BIOS used is an Award version 6 with a similar look to what the ASUS boards use. Under the Advanced menu there is the Frequency/Voltage control menu, which has only two overcocking options.
The two options you get are NTP Fid which controls the CPU ratio control, and the NPT VID control that gives you a very slight voltage increase of up to 2%. There are no memory voltage or bus speeds to overclock, so you're not going too far with overclocking.
We were only able to run the system at its default speed of 3GHz, so no overclocking tests could be done. However, we did use 512MB of system memory for the graphics card. While this board mentions that it supports 1GB of system memory for the graphics card, it refused to boot when we dedicated the full 1GB to it. Though this is still 256MB more than that of the GeForce 6150 chipset boards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - WorldBench]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - HDD Performance]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit