Unfortunately we had only a few days with the board, and in the haste we forgot to take our usual pictures of the BIOS screen, our bad. The BIOS used is an Award version 6 with a similar look to what the ASUS boards use. Under the Advanced menu there is the Frequency/Voltage control menu, which has only two overcocking options.
The two options you get are NTP Fid which controls the CPU ratio control, and the NPT VID control that gives you a very slight voltage increase of up to 2%. There are no memory voltage or bus speeds to overclock, so you're not going too far with overclocking.
We were only able to run the system at its default speed of 3GHz, so no overclocking tests could be done. However, we did use 512MB of system memory for the graphics card. While this board mentions that it supports 1GB of system memory for the graphics card, it refused to boot when we dedicated the full 1GB to it. Though this is still 256MB more than that of the GeForce 6150 chipset boards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - WorldBench]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - HDD Performance]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz