Who's ZOTAC? Well, to be completely honest, we only have a slightly better idea than you probably do.
ZOTAC are the latest Nvidia partner to pop up in the competitive world of graphics cards, and they also happen to be a member of the PC Partner group based out of Hong Kong. If there wasn't already enough competition as it is, Nvidia thought that they could add a little bit more to it.
Zotac are currently an Nvidia only GPU partner and stock the full range of 8 series starting with the 8400GS and moving all the way up to the GTX, though there doesn't seem to be any Ultra's listed on their site at the moment. Apart from the 8 series we also have everything lower going all the way down to the 5200.
Today we're looking at Zotac's highest end card, the 8800GTX AMP edition. It's an overclocked model and we intend to see if Zotac can be a strong force in the already competitive graphics card market.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Command & Conquer and Red Alert being remastered for the PC
- Scoop 12% off Fallout 76 Bethesda keys for PC
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms