Originating from Switzerland, Logitech has had a lasting relationship with the consumer and OEM multimedia markets respectively since 1981 and have being constantly evolving their broad array of devices ranging from digital pens to market leading wireless solutions to meet corporate requirements.
Logitech's entry into the competitive audio section has being gradual yet ever present with the impressive high-end systems not being released up until a couple of years ago when their original Z series took the market buy storm offering quality, availability and price options that were difficult to pass up as a consumer.
This looks set to continue for the time being at least, with Logitech continuing to strengthen its product range all the time and looking to retain its unofficial title of market leader in PC peripheral devices.
Today we have got Logitech's latest wireless digital 5.1 system tethered to my test bench and we will be putting them through the paces to assess performance at the mid-high-end price point. Given this figure we will provide comparative reference to the Creative Megaworks 550, Klipsch 4.1 and Videologic X-fire products. Though not all 5.1 digital, with some being 4.1 analog, there is still plenty of performance aspects to compare between them.
Now let's take a glance at Logitech's reported specifications for the Z-5450's.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [Installation and Configuration]
- Page 4 [Technical View - Overview]
- Page 5 [Technical View - Satellites]
- Page 6 [Technical View - Subwoofer]
- Page 7 [Sound Quality Tests - Music]
- Page 8 [Sound Quality Tests - Movie and Gaming]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions