Package and Contents
Normally we start with a look at the box that the board is shipped to us in, unfortunately, DFI has a habit of sending their boards without any protective packaging, and this means that shipping labels are placed on the box, so it doesn't make for an attractive picture, so we have skipped this part. We have decided to start with what is in the box.
DFI's software and documentation bundle is quite good. The user manual is extremely thick with quite a bit of information in several languages on the hardware setup, BIOS settings as well as the software that is provided on the CD. The floppy disk that is provided has the F6 Windows XP RAID controller drivers needed if you plan to run RAID on the NVRAID system and want to install XP onto the RAID drive. The CD contains drivers for XP, XP64 and Vista, so you can setup any operating system that this board is supported.
Cables and accessories are quite light as this board is not designed to take on the role as the premium series - it's a more budget board - and the accessories state that. Two SATA data cables, one IDE cable and one FDD cable make up the data set. There is a single Molex to SATA HDD power splitter cable as well as a rear I/O shield.
DFI are trying to keep the price as fair as possible with their Infinity series, so it's understandable that the package is not that extensive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung to push Android 8.0 Oreo to Galaxy S8/S8+ in January
- NVIDIA TITAN V: 82MH/s when overclocked, RX Vega 64: 37MH/s
- Animal Crossing Pocket Camp earns $17 million to date
- Nintendo to team up with more mobile games makers
- Street Fighter 30th anniversary collection includes 12 games
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus New 64GB SM-G955UZKAXAA $824
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series