Package and Contents
First as always it is into the packaging that MSI ships its board in as well as the little extras you get with it. The box is a colourful affair with just the model number and the company logo on the front. The size of the box is small, which indicates that the board is a Micro ATX layout design.
The back of the box has a lift of full features that the board supports as well as a few basic explanations of the functions of some of the top features.
Being value based, MSI has included only the basic software and documentation manual. The user manual supplied is pretty basic, with the required info to setup the board, but do not expect full explanations like in some of the more expensive boards. The driver CD does have all the drivers to get Windows XP, XP64 and Vista up and running, which is good news.
There is very little in the way of extras, there is one SATA data cable, one Parallel ATA data cable, one SATA to Molex power converter and the rear I/O shield. There are no FDD cables included which is disappointing, and if you want to use more than one SATA drive, you will need to go out and buy extra cables. It is clear MSI is positioning this motherboard as a cheaper solution, so at least you are not going to need to pay an absolutely fortune for it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- US Department of Justice looking into crypto price fixing
- Epic is working on more major updates for Fortnite
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 710: built on 10nm, arrives soon
- Acer's new Predator Helios 500 notebook: Core i9, GTX 1070
- DICE looking to adapt battle royale into Battlefield games
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit