Package and Contents
First as always it is into the packaging that MSI ships its board in as well as the little extras you get with it. The box is a colourful affair with just the model number and the company logo on the front. The size of the box is small, which indicates that the board is a Micro ATX layout design.
The back of the box has a lift of full features that the board supports as well as a few basic explanations of the functions of some of the top features.
Being value based, MSI has included only the basic software and documentation manual. The user manual supplied is pretty basic, with the required info to setup the board, but do not expect full explanations like in some of the more expensive boards. The driver CD does have all the drivers to get Windows XP, XP64 and Vista up and running, which is good news.
There is very little in the way of extras, there is one SATA data cable, one Parallel ATA data cable, one SATA to Molex power converter and the rear I/O shield. There are no FDD cables included which is disappointing, and if you want to use more than one SATA drive, you will need to go out and buy extra cables. It is clear MSI is positioning this motherboard as a cheaper solution, so at least you are not going to need to pay an absolutely fortune for it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega: made on 12nm FinFET, coming in 2018
- $150 copy of NBA 2K18 costs half of Switch console price
- Xbox's Phil Spencer promoted to vice president of gaming
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower