Back in the year 2000, a group of heat conductivity and noise reduction experts got together and formed Nexus Technology. Since that time they have become known for their cooling prowess with such products as heat pipe coolers for both processors and chipsets. With the growing diversity of the PC market, however, many companies have spread their knowledge and expertise into other areas. Such is the case with Nexus.
The topic of today's discussion will be the NX8060, a 600W modular power supply that makes claims of being both stingy with your electricity (efficient) and also being very silent. With this company's background, we may be in for some pleasant surprises.
So relax for a bit as we delve deeper into this 600W offering from Nexus. It is not one of the 1000W+ behemoths being sold on the marketplace nowadays, but it does not have a US$350+ price tag either!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard