Samsung is a huge electronics brand and has gained a lot of popularity in the mobile phone market, even though it cannot compete with the giants like Nokia, Sony Ericsson and Motorola, it is still quite amazing how many new models Samsung brings out each year. Today we are having a look at the SGH-i710 which is a Windows Mobile 5 powered handset. Although many Windows Mobile powered devices tend to be quite similar, Samsung has done a fantastic job to make the SGH-i710 stand out from the crowd.
Although the handset we had a look at was the Chinese version, the SGH-i718, overall functionality is the same and so are all the hardware features, the main difference being the language on the handset and some applications. The SGH-i718 has been available on the Chinese market for some time, but the SGH-i710 only became available earlier this year.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard