Package and Contents
Gigabyte's Dual Quad series boards come in a unified package and colour scheme with a large blue DQ logo on the front with a white background. There is little info on the front apart from the model number, CPU support, and the chipset used.
The back is where Gigabyte places quite a bit of info and marketing hype about its board along with a colour photo of the board itself. It is now common place to put photos on the package somewhere so you have no reason to be surprised about what the board looks like before you buy it.
Gigabyte is always good when it comes down to software and documentation. In the box there are two manuals, a single driver CD and a case sticker. Of the two manuals supplied, one is a quick start pamphlet and the other is the full user manual for the board. The driver CD comes with Windows XP, XP64 and Vista drivers.
All of the DQ6 boards are bundled with the same cables and accessories; there are single IDE and FDD cables, four SATA data cables, two eSATA to SATA cables and a single Molex to SATA power converter. A new Rear I/O shield is also included.
Lastly on the list are the PCI Expansion cover brackets. There are two brackets with two eSATA external ports on them. These ports plug into spare SATA ports on the motherboard. Lastly there are two USB 2.0 port brackets with two ports per bracket, four in total.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ