Package and Contents
Gigabyte's Dual Quad series boards come in a unified package and colour scheme with a large blue DQ logo on the front with a white background. There is little info on the front apart from the model number, CPU support, and the chipset used.
The back is where Gigabyte places quite a bit of info and marketing hype about its board along with a colour photo of the board itself. It is now common place to put photos on the package somewhere so you have no reason to be surprised about what the board looks like before you buy it.
Gigabyte is always good when it comes down to software and documentation. In the box there are two manuals, a single driver CD and a case sticker. Of the two manuals supplied, one is a quick start pamphlet and the other is the full user manual for the board. The driver CD comes with Windows XP, XP64 and Vista drivers.
All of the DQ6 boards are bundled with the same cables and accessories; there are single IDE and FDD cables, four SATA data cables, two eSATA to SATA cables and a single Molex to SATA power converter. A new Rear I/O shield is also included.
Lastly on the list are the PCI Expansion cover brackets. There are two brackets with two eSATA external ports on them. These ports plug into spare SATA ports on the motherboard. Lastly there are two USB 2.0 port brackets with two ports per bracket, four in total.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's PS4 DualShock 4 gamepad: the most popular controller
- Tekken 7 receives a free DLC to celebrate 1-year anniversary
- Batman: Arkham developer to announce Superman game before E3
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance's modding tools/DLC's will be free
- Stardew Valley mod adds MEGA farm: unlimited online players
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit