Specifications of the Gigabyte P35-DQ6
Supports Intel Core 2 Series (Duo, Extreme and Quad) 800/1066/1333MHz FSB
Supports Intel Pentium D 800 - 900 Series 800MHz FSB
Supports Intel Pentium 4 500 - 600 Series 800MHz FSB
Supports Intel Celeron D 300 - 400 Series 533/800MHz
Intel P35 Express Chipset
i82801IR (ICH9R) southbridge
DMI @ 2GB/s
4 DDR-2 SDRAM 240-pin DIMM Sockets
Supports up to 8GB total memory (4x 2GB)
2 PCI Express x16
2 PCI Express x1
1 Parallel ATA port supporting 2 IDE Drives
8 Serial ATA ports
1 Gigabit Ethernet Port
1 PS2 keyboard port
1 PS2 mouse port
12 USB 2.0 ports (4 rear accessible, 8 via expansion bracket)
1 Serial port
1 Parallel Port
6 Stereo audio ports
1 RCA S/PDIF port
1 Toslink S/PDIF port
2 Firewire ports (1 rear accessible, 1 via expansion bracket)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit