OCZ is a company that has been around for a couple of years now. They are noted for their product line that is geared specifically to the hardcore "Power User". They hand pick components, test them, and then sell them off as being guaranteed to overclock. Whether you're looking for processors, motherboards with voltage hacks already done or even video cards, OCZ normally has something for just about everyone.
But they have also been venturing into the realm of air cooling, and that's where we're heading today. We recently tested their Dominator HSF and were pleasantly surprised at its performance. So when I was contacted by OCZ and asked to test out their newest family member, I quickly agreed. Since the earlier Dominator performed well, I really had high hopes for this newer version. And since this newer model will be retailing at under US$20, we are again looking at the possibility of a new star being born.
Were my expectations met? Let's start to find out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit