OCZ is a company that has been around for a couple of years now. They are noted for their product line that is geared specifically to the hardcore "Power User". They hand pick components, test them, and then sell them off as being guaranteed to overclock. Whether you're looking for processors, motherboards with voltage hacks already done or even video cards, OCZ normally has something for just about everyone.
But they have also been venturing into the realm of air cooling, and that's where we're heading today. We recently tested their Dominator HSF and were pleasantly surprised at its performance. So when I was contacted by OCZ and asked to test out their newest family member, I quickly agreed. Since the earlier Dominator performed well, I really had high hopes for this newer version. And since this newer model will be retailing at under US$20, we are again looking at the possibility of a new star being born.
Were my expectations met? Let's start to find out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz