Specifications of the XFX 680i LT
Supports Intel Core 2 Duo, Quad and Extreme Series CPU
Supports Intel Pentium D 800 - 900 Series CPU
Supports Intel Pentium 4 500 - 600 series CPU
Supports Intel Celeron D 300 - 400 Series CPU
Does not support Pentium Extreme 800 - 900 Series CPU
Nvidia nForce 680i LT SLI
Nvidia 680i LT SLI (C55SPP) northbridge
Nvidia MCP55P (C55MCP) southbridge
4 DDR2 SDRAM 240-pin DIMM Sockets
Supports up to 8GB total memory (4x 2GB)
2 PCI Express x16
2 PCI Express x1
1 Parallel ATA port supporting 2 IDE Drives
6 Serial ATA ports
1 Gigabit Ethernet Port
1 PS2 keyboard port
1 PS2 mouse port
8 USB 2.0 ports (4 rear accessible, 4 via expansion bracket)
6 Stereo audio ports
2 Firewire ports (1 rear accessible, 1 via expansion bracket)
1 S/PDIF audio port (TOSLINK)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit