Package and Contents
First we get into the packaging. MSI has gone with a new box for its P6N series. Quite a few colours go into the box. At the front there is only the model number and some basic info on what the board features such as chipset model as well as the CPU support
The back of the box is a different story. A detailed list of the boards features and specs are included as well as a full colour photo of the board. The colour photo is really a must these days, as the consumer really wants to know what they are getting before they buy; do you buy a toaster or car without at least having a look or a picture of what you are getting? No, and PC components should be the same.
MSI has a good software bundle and documentation set with the P6N board. There are two manuals and a single CD. The larger of the two documents is a foldout quick install pamphlet. The manual itself is very well laid out with quite a bit of information and setup procedures to follow.
The CD comes with all the windows XP, XP64 and Vista drivers you are going to need. MSI has begun including Vista drivers to its CD, which is a necessity since Vista has been out several months now.
Down to the cables and add-ons, MSI has a reasonable set here. Four SATA data cables, one IDE, and one FDD cable are included along with an eSATA-SATA cable and two power converters.
Last on the list of extras there is a USB/D-LED and single Firewire PCI cover bracket, an SLI bridge, northbridge cooling fan, and I/O shield.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz