Version and / or Patch Used: 1.3
Timedemo or Level Used: Benchemall Default Demo
Developer Homepage: http://www.crytek.com
Product Homepage: http://www.farcrygame.com
While Far Cry is now one of our older benchmarking games, it is still able to put pressure on most computers systems as it is able to utilize all parts of the system. Utilizing PS2.0 technology with the latest versions supporting Shader Model 3.0 with DX9c and offering an exceptional visual experience, there is no denying that even some of the faster graphics cards get a bit of a workout.
Our last test using Far Cry shows that the scaling of the DFI board is where we expected it to be, it cannot match the raw power of the full speed 680i but manages a great score nonetheless.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco may be making a new horror game
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market