Version and / or Patch Used: 1.3
Timedemo or Level Used: Benchemall Default Demo
Developer Homepage: http://www.crytek.com
Product Homepage: http://www.farcrygame.com
While Far Cry is now one of our older benchmarking games, it is still able to put pressure on most computers systems as it is able to utilize all parts of the system. Utilizing PS2.0 technology with the latest versions supporting Shader Model 3.0 with DX9c and offering an exceptional visual experience, there is no denying that even some of the faster graphics cards get a bit of a workout.
Our last test using Far Cry shows that the scaling of the DFI board is where we expected it to be, it cannot match the raw power of the full speed 680i but manages a great score nonetheless.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance real life OR gameplay comparison
- Possible Nintendo Direct in Feb, Super Smash Bros on Switch
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 845 headset cranks VR at 120FPS
- Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo: next-gen wireless earbuds
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit