BFG as usual carries that premium price tag that we generally see on its products, while this may be out of reach for some people the features the brand offers really make it quite a good deal, with 24/7 tech support in the US, and a lifetime warranty offered not only in the US but most other countries including Australia, the card becomes great value for a lot of people. Not everyone upgrades their computer every 6 months and the chances are if you are buying a mid-range card you are not one of those people who feel it necessary to upgrade every generation - these users usually are addicted to top-end cards like the 8800s.
The overclock out of box is not too bad, while the core has got a bit of a bump it is disappointing to see that the memory runs at the standard 2000MHz DDR. When it came to overclocking though we found the card had no trouble achieving the same speeds that the XFX was capable off, it would seem that XFX have really overclocked the card to the max.
If you are looking for a card that is above average, no doubt the BFG Tech should be on your shortlist, the lifetime warranty and features like 24/7 tech support are a big plus. Yes, it does come with a price tag but it is nice to know that you are getting something for your money. As we said earlier sometimes it is little things like these that people prefer over a dated game that they are not going to play after a few weeks.
24/7 Tech Support for US Residents
Further overclocking headroom
Rating - 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editor's Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Low-end Switch to replace 3DS handheld
- Death Stranding isn't in testing phases yet
- Valve wants to use your brain as a controller
- Two new Nintendo Switch models to release around summer 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11: Noob Saibot/Shang Tsung added to roster
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Global web designing
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Numskull Designs proudly reveals: Official Mortal Kombat Klassic merchandise
- Akuto: Showdown - fast-paced arena brawler game with swords and guns
- Creative Destruction and Transformers' Bumblebee Team Up for In-Game Event Arriving March 28
- Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash Invites You to Celebrate When it Releases April 10 on PC
- PUBG Mobile Reveals Its 2019 eSports Plans Which Will Feature A Prize Pool of $2.5 million USD