BFG as usual carries that premium price tag that we generally see on its products, while this may be out of reach for some people the features the brand offers really make it quite a good deal, with 24/7 tech support in the US, and a lifetime warranty offered not only in the US but most other countries including Australia, the card becomes great value for a lot of people. Not everyone upgrades their computer every 6 months and the chances are if you are buying a mid-range card you are not one of those people who feel it necessary to upgrade every generation - these users usually are addicted to top-end cards like the 8800s.
The overclock out of box is not too bad, while the core has got a bit of a bump it is disappointing to see that the memory runs at the standard 2000MHz DDR. When it came to overclocking though we found the card had no trouble achieving the same speeds that the XFX was capable off, it would seem that XFX have really overclocked the card to the max.
If you are looking for a card that is above average, no doubt the BFG Tech should be on your shortlist, the lifetime warranty and features like 24/7 tech support are a big plus. Yes, it does come with a price tag but it is nice to know that you are getting something for your money. As we said earlier sometimes it is little things like these that people prefer over a dated game that they are not going to play after a few weeks.
24/7 Tech Support for US Residents
Further overclocking headroom
Rating - 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editor's Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms