Our next step on the list is overclocking. We fired up our favorite utility ATI Tool and got things under way.
BFG has already upped the ante on the core moving it from the stock 675MHz to 710MHz, we were able to then increase it further again and achieved a maximum core of 732MHz, while BFG has chosen to leave the memory at the default 2000MHz we are not too sure why with the card hitting in excess of 2200MHz DDR with ease, 2263MHz DDR to be exact.
Let us go ahead and see what type of difference this makes to the overall performance in a sample of tests.
Blasting past 6000 Marks did not take much effort at all when we overclocked the card.
Half life lost coast gives us a bump of about 10% between the 2 cards.
While we see a slight increase in the minimum FPS when we move to the average the jump is quite significant.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit