As all the different versions of the new mid-range Nvidia GeForce cards roll into our lab some stand out a little more than others.
Maybe it's the great looking box or the fact that they come with a nice little overclock, all these cards seem to have something that shines, fortunately for BFG Tech it has both the box and the overclock and so much more.
We had a look at the XFX come launch day and it had a lot going for it, with a huge out of the box overclock it was destined to be king of the 8600GTS cards, unfortunately when it came to overclocking we discovered pretty quickly that the card was at its limit. With BFG Tech in hand we have a chance to see if the cheaper cards on the market are capable of still giving us the modest overclock, taking us up to the level of XFX.
Well let us not delay the look at our BFG 8600GTS any longer and find out exactly what we have on offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit