Inno3D... to be completely honest, my knowledge of this company didn't go much past the fact that they existed until only the other week when they released news in regards to their new iChiLL graphics cards. It was clear that now was a better time than any to see exactly what Inno3D were capable of producing.
nVidia's GeForce 7900GS quickly became one of our favorite graphics cards - the performance out of the box is what we consider good but once it came to really seeing what the product had to offer, it began to shine. With multiple brands coming into our labs, the trend for the high overclocking GeForce 7900GS was made and it became one of our favorite best bang for buck GPU's.
With the new mid-range nVidia GeForce 8600 and 8500 series graphics cards coming out in April, we have to wonder about the future of the 7900GS. It's quite possible that the upcoming GeForce offerings could arrive with decent and aggressive pricing and the 7900GS could sit somewhere in between. We won't know for two or three more weeks, though.
Inno3D's 7900GS IChiLL Accelero S1M comes overclocked out of the box quite significantly and it utilizes a heat pipe cooling solution designed by Arctic Cooling - it's not the best when it comes to VGA overclocking, actually it is usually downright miserable to be completely honest, although did Inno3D manage to surprise us with the first graphics card offering that we have seen from them?
It clearly will be a hit or miss product, let's continue on and see if the new iChiLL series from Inno3D is at all worth considering!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's new Nintendo arcade games are too pricey
- GIVEAWAY: ADATA XPG SX950 480GB and SD700X 256GB SSDs
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor