Package and Contents
One thing ABIT has always done is a good packaging scheme. The artwork on the box is eye catching, as always. The front of the box has quite a bit of artwork, model number and ABIT logo.
The back of the box ABIT has all the info on the board itself, specs, feature run down and a colour photo of the board itself to eliminate confusion as to what you are actually buying.
Documentation and Software are always important; if you cannot figure out how to setup the board you're not going anywhere. ABIT has a couple manuals, a sticker and driver CD. The colour manual labelled uGURU explains the features of the hardware uGURU set that the ABIT boards' support. A black and white user manual is included with detailed setup instructions and feature of the board. The sticker goes on the inside of one of the case panels for easy reference to the onboard headers and pin out setups, which is quite handy.
Lastly we have the cable bundle - out of the total 6 SATA ports that the Southbridge provides, ABIT gives you 6 SATA data cables - finally another company that provides the right amount of cables. 1 Parallel ATA and 1 FDD cable make the bulk of the data cables with a 2 port USB and 2 port Firewire combo PCI riser cover port included for the extra onboard headers that the board features.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series