Package and Contents
One thing ABIT has always done is a good packaging scheme. The artwork on the box is eye catching, as always. The front of the box has quite a bit of artwork, model number and ABIT logo.
The back of the box ABIT has all the info on the board itself, specs, feature run down and a colour photo of the board itself to eliminate confusion as to what you are actually buying.
Documentation and Software are always important; if you cannot figure out how to setup the board you're not going anywhere. ABIT has a couple manuals, a sticker and driver CD. The colour manual labelled uGURU explains the features of the hardware uGURU set that the ABIT boards' support. A black and white user manual is included with detailed setup instructions and feature of the board. The sticker goes on the inside of one of the case panels for easy reference to the onboard headers and pin out setups, which is quite handy.
Lastly we have the cable bundle - out of the total 6 SATA ports that the Southbridge provides, ABIT gives you 6 SATA data cables - finally another company that provides the right amount of cables. 1 Parallel ATA and 1 FDD cable make the bulk of the data cables with a 2 port USB and 2 port Firewire combo PCI riser cover port included for the extra onboard headers that the board features.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EKWB launch EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 waterblock, now with RGB
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit