ABIT has been on the come back trail over the last year and a half. Once the undisputable king of overclocking motherboards, the likes of ASUS and Gigabyte crept up and took that away from them as ABIT struggled and then finally reinvented itself with some cash injection.
Now under the Universal abit brand name, the bad ass attitude of ABIT is back with a vengeance. So far we have tested three motherboards under the Universal abit brand - A8N 32X, AB9 Pro and the IN9 32X SLI motherboards and they all performed quite well with the exception of the latter which failed to impressed with very poor overclocking results.
Today we have a new motherboard based on Intel's P965 chipset, the same that was used in the AB9 Pro board, but with a few updates to the design and layout.
It is aimed at taking on ASUS and Gigabyte's Crossfire dual graphics based Intel P965 motherboard - today we test the AB9 QuadGT and see if ABIT are able to produce a motherboard for your Core 2 processor which packs some punch.
Let's get this show on the road!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower