ABIT has been on the come back trail over the last year and a half. Once the undisputable king of overclocking motherboards, the likes of ASUS and Gigabyte crept up and took that away from them as ABIT struggled and then finally reinvented itself with some cash injection.
Now under the Universal abit brand name, the bad ass attitude of ABIT is back with a vengeance. So far we have tested three motherboards under the Universal abit brand - A8N 32X, AB9 Pro and the IN9 32X SLI motherboards and they all performed quite well with the exception of the latter which failed to impressed with very poor overclocking results.
Today we have a new motherboard based on Intel's P965 chipset, the same that was used in the AB9 Pro board, but with a few updates to the design and layout.
It is aimed at taking on ASUS and Gigabyte's Crossfire dual graphics based Intel P965 motherboard - today we test the AB9 QuadGT and see if ABIT are able to produce a motherboard for your Core 2 processor which packs some punch.
Let's get this show on the road!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Overwatch splash art spotted in Paladins advertisement
- Mowgli is a dark themed 'The Jungle Book', trailer released
- Razer's new Blade: smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop ever
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit