With the HTPC market gaining more momentum than anyone ever thought possible, many manufacturers have stepped up to the plate to offer their new product lines. With so many choices available, everyone is doing their best to show a product line that has something unique to offer.
Enter nMedia with an HTPC enclosure solution that has a lot in common with many stereo components. nMedia is a company that was founded in 2004 with the express purpose of feeding a new niche user group with entertainment related components, namely the HTPC. Though a newer face in the marketplace, nMedia has been making a name for themselves by supplying a variety of products specifically for this enthusiast group.
Relax as we delve deeper into the nMedia HTPC 288-BA with an optional digital display included and we'll see if this new kid on the block has what it takes to be worthy of your HTPC dollars.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rime on the Nintendo has been fixed, looks decent now
- Onrush launches on the 5th of June, new trailer released
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit