OCZ has been making quite a name for themselves during the past year or two. They are a company that designs, creates and sells items that are designed specifically for the overclocker. Whether it's a processor that they guarantee will overclock, or something like today's review item, they are here for we who like to push our systems to the utter limits.
Today's contestant is their new heatsink design. It's called the Dominator, and is an aluminum heatsink made for those on a budget. Retail price for this unit is US$15.99, and that includes the large fan pictured above.
To be honest, when I saw that it was an aluminum sink, I wasn't expecting a whole lot. Sure it has a big fan set on top, but come on...it's ALUMINUM! It's a good thing that I took the time to test it, though because the results were a huge surprise. I won't give away results just yet, but you may want to rethink the aluminum sinks for a moment before tossing that idea out of your head.
But enough of that. Let's see what we have here
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit