Package and Contents
In terms of what the board comes packed in, there are no physical differences to the original box apart from some stickers with Windows Vista logos.
On the back of the box you get the same information on the Rev 3.3 box as you do on the original box with exception to the power regulation systems. This we will cover later on.
Gigabyte's documentation and software is unchanged apart from new drivers on the CD. Since the board layout hasn't changed, there is no need to change the main part of the manual.
Gigabyte has done a great job again with the additional features for the board. In the expansion features Gigabyte has provided 2 PCI cover brackets that have 2 e.SATA ports each (4 total). These have SATA 2.0 ports that connect to the onboard SATA headers.
Lastly we come to the cable bundle. Gigabyte has given you 6 SATA data ports, 1 IDE data cable with 2 drive support and a FDD cable with a single floppy drive support.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 8700K benchmarks: 10% faster than 7700K at stock clocks
- COLORFUL's new iGame SSDs: up to 3GB/sec read with RGB
- What if Certain Affinity is making a free-to-play Halo?
- Square Enix commits to games as a service business model
- SAG-AFTRA video game voice actor strike ends
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM