Package and Contents
In terms of what the board comes packed in, there are no physical differences to the original box apart from some stickers with Windows Vista logos.
On the back of the box you get the same information on the Rev 3.3 box as you do on the original box with exception to the power regulation systems. This we will cover later on.
Gigabyte's documentation and software is unchanged apart from new drivers on the CD. Since the board layout hasn't changed, there is no need to change the main part of the manual.
Gigabyte has done a great job again with the additional features for the board. In the expansion features Gigabyte has provided 2 PCI cover brackets that have 2 e.SATA ports each (4 total). These have SATA 2.0 ports that connect to the onboard SATA headers.
Lastly we come to the cable bundle. Gigabyte has given you 6 SATA data ports, 1 IDE data cable with 2 drive support and a FDD cable with a single floppy drive support.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit