PC hardware is now accelerating quite fast in terms of technological improvements, and to make it in this game now, you need something that works, something that is fast and above all, something that is reliable.
OCZ has fit the bill here with their brand new FlexXLC Edition memory - it not only has extreme speed, it works with its water and passive cooling and from what we saw during our testing, is an extremely reliable product.
Memory is one of the most cut throat industries along with the CPU and GPU market. If you want to survive, you need to have the best product and OCZ by far has achieved that goal with this memory.
The use of the water cooling didn't gain us any extra performance out of our memory. However, we feel, that while this should be the aim for water cooling, there is one greater feature that this has, longevity. Running the modules cooler allows the memory's life to extend beyond normal overclocked modules which can die an earlier death due to over voltage and heat, OCZ has managed to take care of that for you.
The only major problem we see with this memory will be the price. being such a niche market that this memory is aimed for, expect to pay quite a bit more than the other modules on the market otherwise if you're are looking for extremely fast and reliable DDR-2 memory with a difference, pay close attention to the FlexXLC Edition memory from OCZ.
Highest memory clock we have had on Intel P965 (1200MHz DDR)
Unique dual mode cooling (water and passive)
Stable and reliable
2.4 volts extended voltage
High price tag
- Latest Pricing
Rating - 9.5 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editor's Choice Award!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit