It's no surprise to anyone in the enthusiast market just how fast PC's are now running - higher speed processors are coming out just about every month, new motherboards are hitting the market and even memory is skyrocketing.
Not so long ago we took a look at memory at the 800MHz to 1GHz DDR range of RAM from quite a few companies, and there is no sign of it stopping just yet. DDR-2 has truly opened the door for extreme speeds for memory technology, and its no wonder both AMD and Intel are using this juga naught - it still has some life left in it before the newer DDR-3 technology takes over. While there has been criticism of DDR-2 memory running clock for clock with DDR not measuring up, it can be said that DDR cannot nearly hit the speeds that DDR-2 is showing us today.
Companies like OCZ, Corsair and Crucial have really made some names for themselves with modules breaking into the 1000MHz+ DDR barrier, and today we are about to show off some of the latest enthusiast memory from one of these companies, namely OCZ.
Today we have the FlexXLC Edition memory modules designed to run at 1150MHz DDR or 575MHz out of the box using a few memory voltage tweaks along with some really innovative cooling. So come and see just what OCZ's latest memory modules have to offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft release 4K Streaming update for Xbox One X/S
- Intel reportedly slashing budget to 'Intel Inside' marketing
- Inno3D intros new P104-100 Crypto-Mining Accelerator card
- NVIDIA TITAN V teardown reveals beautiful GV100 GPU
- Litecoin doubles in price to $317, isn't slowing down at all
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus New 64GB SM-G955UZKAXAA $824
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series