Being a relatively new company, many may not be familiar with the Rosewill brand name, but these folks are doing everything they can to change that. The Rosewill product line began by offering components that were priced under the competition. Most immediately thought this meant inferior quality, but reviewers have been finding that this thought may very well be in error. In a nutshell, the aim of Rosewill is to combine quality components at an affordable price.
Today we will be checking out one of the company's newer offerings, a 3.5" SATA external enclosure. Since the goal of this company is value, we will take a look at the cost of this product compared to other similar items, as well as taking a look at the performance. After all, low price is one thing but our enthusiast rigs deserve nothing but top notch performance!
So kick up your heels and relax for a bit as we delve deeper into this means of using a newer SATA drive as an external device. Price, performance... is it worth our hard-earned upgrading dollars? We'll find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Treasure hunt started for Dibalo III Eternal Collection
- COD: Black Ops 4 patch unlocks FPS cap in ALL modes on PC
- Red Dead Redemption 2 requires 89GB HDD space
- AMD's next-gen Zen 2: 13% IPC improvement, better perf soon
- Fortnite update 6.10: PS4 Pro res jumps from 1080p to 1440p
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam