Being a relatively new company, many may not be familiar with the Rosewill brand name, but these folks are doing everything they can to change that. The Rosewill product line began by offering components that were priced under the competition. Most immediately thought this meant inferior quality, but reviewers have been finding that this thought may very well be in error. In a nutshell, the aim of Rosewill is to combine quality components at an affordable price.
Today we will be checking out one of the company's newer offerings, a 3.5" SATA external enclosure. Since the goal of this company is value, we will take a look at the cost of this product compared to other similar items, as well as taking a look at the performance. After all, low price is one thing but our enthusiast rigs deserve nothing but top notch performance!
So kick up your heels and relax for a bit as we delve deeper into this means of using a newer SATA drive as an external device. Price, performance... is it worth our hard-earned upgrading dollars? We'll find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit