The front panel has a brushed aluminium finish, with the drive bays kitted out with a black plastic mesh. The 7" bay takes pride of place at the top to the right with the 5.25" bays aligned underneath. To the immediate left of the 7" bay is the front I/O panel, consisting of four USB ports and one FireWire-A port. There are two audio jacks, which are compatible with either AC'97 or Intel HD Audio connections. Underneath the front panel is an e.SATA port and e.SATA Power jack, which is a great addition. Directly underneath is a transparent panel which supports the Thermaltake VFD Media Lab, and underneath that is the single visible 3.5" drive bay.
The left and right external panels are exactly the same as each other. There are two slide locks to release the panels, and the top one is lockable. When released, the panels swing out and forwards towards the front panel. The lower half of each panel aligns with the internal housing for the primary and secondary systems, so there's an air vent mesh over the lower slide lock, and mounting for a 12cm case fan directly above that.
The rear panel is divided up into three main sections. The top half is given over entirely to fan mounts. There is space available for four 12cm fans - two are installed by default in the lower two spots. The lower half of the rear panel is divided vertically into two parts.
The section on the right which takes up two-thirds of the lower half is the back panel of the primary system, consisting of the motherboard I/O panel, another 12cm fan and seven expansion slots. The remaining third on the left is the housing for the primary system's PSU, and beneath that a spot for an 8cm fan to service the secondary system. Beneath that and running the entire width of the rear panel are the pre-drilled holes to accommodate the tubing for a water cooling system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard