Adobe Premiere Elements
Version and / or Patch Used: 2.0
Developer Homepage: http://www.adobe.com
Product Homepage: http://www.adobe.com/products/premiereel/
Our test with Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0 is performed with a raw two hour AVI file. It is then compressed into DivX format using the latest version codec. We measure the time it takes to encode and then record CPU usage.
Surprisingly that Adobe Premiere Elements likes the faster hard disk drives for its encoding. What we first thought was only a CPU and memory intense application, the HDD also plays a major part in its encoding state.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [Our Test Drive]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and PCMark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tach]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - WorldBench]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Game Load Times]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Half-Life, one of the best PC games ever, turns 20 today
- Warren Spector wants to make another Deus Ex game
- Fallout 76 players crash servers with nuclear chaos
- Spyro Reiginited Trilogy may get subtitles added soon
- Piccolo/Cell/Kenshin and Shishio added to Jump Force roster
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- is a supplement this is
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card