Processor: AMD Athlon 1.33GHz
Memory: 256MB PC2100 Kingmax
Video Card: Gigabyte GV-3000D GeForce3
Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuta ATA-3 UDMA 100 7200RPM
Drivers: VIA 4.05C AGP, Nvidia Det3 rev 12.90
Software Used: SiSoft Sandra 2001, 3dMark2000, 3dMark2001, Quake III Arena, Star Trek Armada, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force.
- Results - SiSoft Sandra 2001 CPU Benchmark
- Results - SiSoft Sandra 2001 Multimedia Benchmark
- Results - SiSoft Sandra 2001 Memory Benchmark
- Results - 3dMark2000 (1024x768)
- Results - 3dMark2001 (1024x768)
- Results - Quake III Arena (1024x768 32bit Color)
- Results - Star Trek Armada (1024x768 16bit Color)
- Results - Star Trek Voyager Elite Force (1024x768 32bit Color)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Thanos debuts to GTA V with FULL infinity gauntlet powers
- H1Z1: Battle Royale hits 4.5 million players in 3 days, PS4
- State of Decay 2 reaches 1 million players in just TWO days
- RedG Studios releases 1st gameplay trailer for S.O.N
- Ripple enthusiast with $1 billion in XRP dies unexpectedly
- B360M DS3H Motherboard - no signal to monitor with radeon r9 285x after motherboard upgrade
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit