Elitegroup Motherboards, or ECS as they are known, has have just recently made a name for themselves. Though being around for nearly 15 years, it has only been in the last two that ECS have really gained any popularity.
ECS has made its major dent in the OEM market, which is why we see so many of their motherboards exhibiting OEM specs such as AMR, CNR and ACR devices built into the motherboard. Onboard modems and NIC's on VIA KM133 and KLE133 chipsets make their motherboards very attractive for the OEM and system integrators; but what about the power users? Well, most recently they have covered that sector as well.
Our first taste of ECS was the K7VZA motherboard which made a good impression on us for an OEM/Overclockers motherboard. Today, in conjunction with SiS, ECS have shipped us a Sample motherboard of the SiS variety. It seems that ECS is doing the Reference boards for SiS and the 735 chipset, so this will be a sort-of dual review; testing the board as well as giving you some information on the SiS 735 chipset.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Darksiders 3 devs announce new IP, Remnant: From the Ashes
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit