Supports AMD Athlon 700 ~ 1.2Ghz @ 200Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 1Ghz ~ 1.4Ghz @ 266Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon MP 1Ghz ~ 1.2GHz+ @266Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Duron 600 ~ 850Mhz @ 200Mhz FSB
Reserves support for future AMD Athlon/Duron CPU @ 200/266Mhz FSB
VIA KT266 Chipset
VIA VT8366 Northbridge AGP set
VIA VT8233 V-Link Southbridge
- Bus Frequency
Alpha EV6 Communication Bus
- Expansion Slots
1 AGP @ 2x, 4x
- Onboard Preferables
VIA VT1611A 6ch AC'97 Software Audio Codec
USB PC to PC (Optional)
- Expansion Ports
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
6 USB Ports (2 rear accessible, 4 via optional expansion brackets)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
3 Audio Ports (Audio out front, Line in, Microphone)
1 Midi/game Port
- Special Features
FSB Adjustable in BIOS
Vcore, VDimm adjustable in BIOS
CPU Multiplier Adjustable in BIOS
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon plan 1984-style facial recognition tech for US cities
- Apple block Valve's Steam Link app over 'business conflicts'
- GeForce 397.93 drivers optimized for State of Decay 2, more
- US Department of Justice looking into crypto price fixing
- Epic is working on more major updates for Fortnite
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit