Lately here at TweakTown we have been focusing on a lot of Intel Core 2 based hardware, simply because this is what the community has been all a buzz about, but we can't forget about the other side of the coin, AMD.
AMD has finally had to take a back seat to Intel since Core 2 made its presence felt, but that doesn't mean AMD is out of the game, far from it. Boards for this CPU are plentiful with chipsets from both nVidia and ATI / AMD flooding the market.
Its also been some time since we have seen a motherboard in our labs from EPoX. This company really made a name for itself when Socket A was the big thing with boards that packed features and overclocking into a affordable package, proving you don't have to spend the earth in order to get a good board.
Today from EPoX we have our first board in quite some time. Designated the MF570 SLI, it makes use of nVidia's nForce 570 SLI chipset, how does it stack up? Come find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit