As I stated before, this is the first copper heatsink that I have had the privilege of testing. The results were everything that I had hoped for and more. During my previous testing, I had found that if you put the same quality fan on different heatsinks, then they had a tendency to perform very close to each other. Three sinks from two different manufacturers resulted in near identical temperatures throughout testing. But then I got hold of this monster, and I will say that I was mistaken.
It seems that no matter what hardship I throw at this unit, it is always up to the challenge of keeping the processor cool. If it were just a degree or two, I wouldn't have been that impressed, but with consistent readings of 2-4 degrees cooler, I will say that this is an awesome heatsink that any overclocking enthusiast would be proud to call their own.
Bottom line...If you have plans of some extreme overclocking in your future, then you will need a high quality heatsink/fan combination to cope with the heat. The Gladiator is the sink that will take you to the next level.
- Copper Heatsink
- Superb Cooling Capabilities
- Low Profile Design
- Delta Fan Available
- Thin Fins (better heat dissipation)
- No Fan Grill
- Thermal Tape on Base
Rating - 10 / 10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit