As I stated before, this is the first copper heatsink that I have had the privilege of testing. The results were everything that I had hoped for and more. During my previous testing, I had found that if you put the same quality fan on different heatsinks, then they had a tendency to perform very close to each other. Three sinks from two different manufacturers resulted in near identical temperatures throughout testing. But then I got hold of this monster, and I will say that I was mistaken.
It seems that no matter what hardship I throw at this unit, it is always up to the challenge of keeping the processor cool. If it were just a degree or two, I wouldn't have been that impressed, but with consistent readings of 2-4 degrees cooler, I will say that this is an awesome heatsink that any overclocking enthusiast would be proud to call their own.
Bottom line...If you have plans of some extreme overclocking in your future, then you will need a high quality heatsink/fan combination to cope with the heat. The Gladiator is the sink that will take you to the next level.
- Copper Heatsink
- Superb Cooling Capabilities
- Low Profile Design
- Delta Fan Available
- Thin Fins (better heat dissipation)
- No Fan Grill
- Thermal Tape on Base
Rating - 10 / 10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM