Team Group Inc., the world's leading memory brand, launched the overclocking memory - Xtreem DDR4 3466/3600 8GBx2 for Skylake. After it is unlocked on 8/6, Skylake Z170 platform, which was specifically designed for mainstream overclocking enthusiasts, has been the new focus of every gamer's attention around the world. In order to meet the needs of the market, Team Group launches a series of DDR4 memories that are all compatible with Skylake to ensure gamers have the most complete users' experience.
In addition of launching a series of Skylake compatible DDR4 memory, the gamers oriented Xtreem series lead the industry by releasing the large capacity 8GBx2 dual-channel kit. With clock frequency of up to DDR4 3466/3600, it ensures smooth and stable performance even when hardcore gamers are playing the latest games. To achieve the best gaming experience, an extreme optimal performance must come with an awesome compatibility. The Team Group Xtreem series for Skylake is all compatible certified with ASUS ROG motherboards. By activating XPM, you will immediately have the ultimate gaming machine when you are heading into battle.
This is a reminder that platform changing comes with risk. You might come across compatibility issues when investing on overclocking accessories. Please choose the easy to overclock and stable Team Group Xtreem series, for it will give you the best performance and smoothest gaming experience you ever have.
All TEAM Group DDR4 Memory Module compatible with Skylake. Please visit Team Official Website for more information https://www.teamgroupinc.com
As a leading provider of memory storage products and mobile applications to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw or Facebook https://www.Facebook.com/teamgroupinc
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard