Team Group Inc., the world's leading memory brand, launched the overclocking memory - Xtreem DDR4 3466/3600 8GBx2 for Skylake. After it is unlocked on 8/6, Skylake Z170 platform, which was specifically designed for mainstream overclocking enthusiasts, has been the new focus of every gamer's attention around the world. In order to meet the needs of the market, Team Group launches a series of DDR4 memories that are all compatible with Skylake to ensure gamers have the most complete users' experience.
In addition of launching a series of Skylake compatible DDR4 memory, the gamers oriented Xtreem series lead the industry by releasing the large capacity 8GBx2 dual-channel kit. With clock frequency of up to DDR4 3466/3600, it ensures smooth and stable performance even when hardcore gamers are playing the latest games. To achieve the best gaming experience, an extreme optimal performance must come with an awesome compatibility. The Team Group Xtreem series for Skylake is all compatible certified with ASUS ROG motherboards. By activating XPM, you will immediately have the ultimate gaming machine when you are heading into battle.
This is a reminder that platform changing comes with risk. You might come across compatibility issues when investing on overclocking accessories. Please choose the easy to overclock and stable Team Group Xtreem series, for it will give you the best performance and smoothest gaming experience you ever have.
All TEAM Group DDR4 Memory Module compatible with Skylake. Please visit Team Official Website for more information https://www.teamgroupinc.com
As a leading provider of memory storage products and mobile applications to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw or Facebook https://www.Facebook.com/teamgroupinc
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- SEGA won't over rely on remasters and remakes
- Hacked Switches can now use USB mass storage HDDs
- Battlefield V's new War Stories trailer shows WWII drama
- No Man's Sky VR? Hello Games wants to know if you want it
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam