Team Group Inc., the world's leading memory brand, launched the overclocking memory - Xtreem DDR4 3466/3600 8GBx2 for Skylake. After it is unlocked on 8/6, Skylake Z170 platform, which was specifically designed for mainstream overclocking enthusiasts, has been the new focus of every gamer's attention around the world. In order to meet the needs of the market, Team Group launches a series of DDR4 memories that are all compatible with Skylake to ensure gamers have the most complete users' experience.
In addition of launching a series of Skylake compatible DDR4 memory, the gamers oriented Xtreem series lead the industry by releasing the large capacity 8GBx2 dual-channel kit. With clock frequency of up to DDR4 3466/3600, it ensures smooth and stable performance even when hardcore gamers are playing the latest games. To achieve the best gaming experience, an extreme optimal performance must come with an awesome compatibility. The Team Group Xtreem series for Skylake is all compatible certified with ASUS ROG motherboards. By activating XPM, you will immediately have the ultimate gaming machine when you are heading into battle.
This is a reminder that platform changing comes with risk. You might come across compatibility issues when investing on overclocking accessories. Please choose the easy to overclock and stable Team Group Xtreem series, for it will give you the best performance and smoothest gaming experience you ever have.
All TEAM Group DDR4 Memory Module compatible with Skylake. Please visit Team Official Website for more information https://www.teamgroupinc.com
As a leading provider of memory storage products and mobile applications to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw or Facebook https://www.Facebook.com/teamgroupinc
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- Cryptocurrency price cash wipes $300 billion from market cap
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series