Team Group Inc. is continuously dedicated in satisfying our customers' needs in every respect. Today we announce the release of the elegant and thin Team C153/C155 premium flash drive. The body of the product is built with aluminum unibody case. The surface is abrasive blasted with features like anti-fingerprint and anti-corrosion anodization. It is an example of achieving aesthetic perfection through beautiful craftsmanship.
The exterior design of the C153/C155 is based on golden ratio to provide a chiseled shape. We also reduced the thickness to 7.1mm. The thinnest part at the outer edge is only 2.95mm thick which creates a thin but stereoscopic feel when consumers holding it in hand. In addition, the unique stereoscopic linear design on the product and trendy colors like the premium gold create an urban trend style that goes with today's modern technology. The strap hole design can go with a strap to perfectly match with consumer's personal belongings. It helps with avoiding the problem of losing the device, and it can also become a unique stylish accessory. It is a both elegant and efficient device that you must have.
The C153/C155 use USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces respectively. The C153 offers consumers to choose from classic colors of knight black, jazz silver, ice blue, peach pink, etc. The C155 offers a low key premium monochrome gold that brings out the elegant side of the product. As for storage options, the C153/C155 have 8~64GB to choose from. The USB 3.0 version of C155 offers the 128GB edition exclusively for a high speed transferring experience. It is your perfect choice for USB drive that is both elegant and efficient.
As a leading provider of memory storage products and mobile applications to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw or Facebook https://www.Facebook.com/teamgroupinc
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard