Although ASRock Z170 OC Formula is not publicly available yet, it is already attracting lots of attention from the overclocking community, because John Lam from HKEPC OC lab has broken the world record for memory clock scores last night. With a G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 memory DIMM and ASRock's new prototype Z170 OC Formula, John Lam has managed to force a single DDR4 memory DIMM up to an untouchable 2397.7 MHz memory clock score, landing him number one on the memory clock rank.
John Lam's record breaker was made possible with a G.Skill Ripjaws 4 DDR4 memory DIMM, Intel Core i7 6700K CPU and ASRock Z170 OC Formula. With liquid nitrogen, patience and a whole lot of concentration, he successfully pushed the single memory module to an impressive 2397.7 MHz. Surpassing the ex-champion by nearly 90 MHz, thus taking a huge lead on the record board.
ASRock Z170 OC Formula's designer, Nick Shih feels both pumped up and challenged upon hearing this new world record, "Trust me when I say I know what this motherboard is capable of, but I'm just not sure about its limits yet. This isn't even its final form!" Meanwhile, he is still giving that final touch to his new masterpiece ASRock Z170 OC Formula, which is expected to debut in the end of August.
For more 100 Series motherboards, head over to:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon