Thermaltake, an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, unveils the new Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green Mid-Tower Chassis, a marriage of Thermaltake's two star products: the Red Dot Award Product Design 2015 winner Core V51 Mid-Tower Chassis and the Riing 14 Patented LED High Static Pressure Radiator Fan.
The Core V51 Riing is designed in a green color theme with three preinstalled 140 mm green Riing fans to aesthetically match other green components while delivering an outstanding cooling performance with the extensive DIY/AIO LCS compatibility. Core V51 Riing Edition is an enthusiast's grade mid-tower chassis that creates unprecedented space for high-end hardware and liquid cooling expansion, supporting the latest E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX motherboards, and all high-end GPU cards.
More details about Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green Mid-Tower Chassis:
Thermaltake Riing 14 Green High Static Pressure Radiator Fan
Three 140 mm fans fitted to enhance static pressure produces impressive cooling performance. Hydraulic bearings for silent operation guarantee ultra-low noise with LNC (Low Noise Cable). In addition, an anti-vibration mounting system strengthens the stability during operation. The patented LED Ring maintains color and brightness uniformity.
Designed for gamers, the perforated top panel allows easy heat dissipation and rapid air intake for maximum ventilation. The heightened case-stands at the bottom help to enhance airflow and overall stability during operation. The featured green window on the side offers a direct view of the inner system.
Innovative 5.25" & 3.5" tool-free drive bay design has minimized the hassles of installing/removing. "2 + 5" drive bays with modular drive racks, a typical ratio for accessory and storage devices.
Fully Modular Design
A highly customizable 5.25" & 3.5" drive bay feature enables users to freely interchange the 3.5" hard-drive cages to suit their needs and remove the 5.25" & 3.5" drive bays to gain maximum interior space for advance cooling performance or liquid system build.
Thermaltake Core V51 Riing Edition delivers an outstanding cooling performance, consisting of DIY/AIO liquid cooling systems and air cooling units. Two 120 mm intake fans are hidden behind the front dust filter, quietly pushing vast amounts of air over the hard drives and GPUs. The air is then extracted by the third 120 mm fan at the rear. Additionally, with the aid of the cable management design guaranteed to take the cooling performance to the next level.
High-end Complete Solution
Thermaltake Core V51 Riing Edition enables users to build a complete high-end system, whilst supporting up to either 420 mm radiator liquid cooling, or 200 mm case fans, with a long video card at the same time, and simultaneously protecting the user's hardware as well as increasing the CPU's overclocking potential. Most importantly, it has the capability to deliver an outstanding cooling efficiency throughout the entire case.
For more details on the Thermaltake Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green Mid-Tower Chassis please visit: https://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002696
Latest News Posts
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions